February 12-14, 2016
American University (Washington DC)
Cordially extending an invitation to submit your proposal for presentation at the 23rd (!!) annual American University Lavender Languages Conference, February 12-14, 2016.
Sessions currently in development include:
· (Anti)Homophobic Discourse Analysis
· Gender, Sexuality, and Language Learning
· Language and LGBTQ Identity in the Era of Same-Sex Marriage
· Language and Sexuality Studies in Francophone Cultures
· Lavender Languages, Queer Ecologies
· Language, Sexuality, and National Belonging
Your own submission for a presentation or panel is welcomed.
This Lav 23 program also includes a workshop on critical discourse analysis and a roundtable discussion for students planning research projects addressing lavender/queer linguistic themes.
Lav 23 conference details are available at: www.american.edu/cas/anthropology/lavender-languages The website displays descriptions and contact details for individual sessions, or contact the program committee c/o email@example.com
April 28-30, 2017
University of Nottingham (UK)
Contact Lucy Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org) for early details about the 2017 conference.